Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Plot... Freebie :)

So we studied plot this year and I revamped added printable to make it an easier process... Sometimes I like to keep the copying to a minimum.  We did the plot mountain again and added hand gestures and body movements to it to remember it.  Here is what the students put in their spirals...
 
The Plot Map definitions are in my Teacher's notebook store as a freebie.  Can you tell that I am a little anal and that I like things to match?  When I was in school I used to color code things to help me remember what they meant or went with, so I figured I'd pass that along to my kiddos.
 
We also had a plot quiz, which will be
 available in my store also.
 
 
FYI-I am trying to catch up with all of the blog posts I have missed in the last few months, so there will be a few differents topics in a row.  These lessons span over a 2 month period.

1 comment:

  1. We're going to be discussing plot in detail in January - thanks for the freebie!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete